Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Hellboy II: The Golden Army Review

Guillermo del Toro is now my favorite director, this film is so incredible in its cinematic accomplishments it deserves a place in my DVD collection. This film is a fine a example of what a good director can make when they now what there doing. Wow this film is like a living graphic novel, the characters are very interesting and you care about them and invested in them. Good writing is the best special effect of all and it is something special when everything comes together. The thing I like about del Toro is that he continues to get better with every film he makes. I think it is particulalry cool that he makes his films old school no extensive CGI just straight filmmaking... I'm looking forward to Hellboy III


Movie Grade A

No comments: