Monday, March 1, 2010

Still no luck with DCR-HC28

I downloaded picture movie browser from the Sony Asia Pacific website but at the end of the download it said Sony Picture Utility cannot be installed so it looks like I'm screwed for now. Been reading researching every blog on the net but it looks like this handycam isn’t compatible with windows xp start up edition but my computer has the actual windows windows xp built into it so why isn’t it recognizing it? May be its a problem with the camera who knows but it looks like I wont be doing any editing anytime soon I hate waiting especially when I am burning with creativity. I'm going to upload ALL of my Cannes Film Festival photos to facebook tonight I feel they've been locked away on zip disk far too long time to share them with the world. Today I road my bike all the way to Long Beach Borders bookstore because they have the best WIFI just irritated by these technical delays in progress.

No comments: