Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Vampire Hunter D review

Okay this is one of my favorite anime, It was released in the 80's but what makes it so cool is that it mixes sci-fi and horror genres. The story is about a woman bitten by a vampire, shunned by her own people her only solution is to hire a vampire hunter to kill the vampire that bit her before she turns into one. Great set up great conflict, the story is laced with interesting characters, a haunting score just an errie atmosphere that is apporpriate for this film. This one is for the adults but pre-teens should be able to handle this film. In my opinion this film would be amazing live action I can see Clive Baker directing this but one can only dream.

Movie Grade A+ legendary must have in collection!

1 comment:

Teneisha said...

I really like this film, I can watch it anytime.